Landlord electrical certificate

If you are a landlord renting out any type of property, you’ll need a landlord electrical certificate.

This is a very simple check that you’ll be required to have for your insurance and is also good practice for your tenants to know they are renting a property with safe electrics.

Contact us to discuss landlord electrical certificates and which solutions might be best for you.


We would love to hear from you

Contact us