Gas appliance servicing
We recommend you service your boiler every 12 months to make sure it is in full working order, and to maintain the safety and efficiency of all your appliances. Our team are qualified to service all boiler types, and can make any repairs needed.
Why You Need a Boiler Service
Getting your boiler serviced regularly is the most effective way to:
- Save money on your bills – by ensuring your boiler is running at its most efficient, you’ll be wasting less energy and saving money on energy bills.
- Avoiding costly breakdowns, emergency repairs and replacements – by identifying and preventing any issues early on, you’ll save money and the hassle of emergency repairs or replacements.
Checking all the boiler controls are working safely and effectively is important, Most boilers do come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Full servicing on gas appliances
When we come to service your boiler, we’ll conduct several checks to make sure everything is running correctly and working properly. These will include:
- Checking all internal parts are safe and clean
- Cleaning your boiler
- Checking for any toxic emissions, such as carbon monoxide
- Checking the gas pressure
- Checking for any signs of leakage or corrosion in and around your boiler
Get in touch with us
"*" indicates required fields