Benefits of air source heat pumps
Click the tabs to learn the benefits of air source heat pumps
What is an air source heat pump?
An air source heat pump works by drawing in outside air, extracting the energy, and converting it to heat. You can then use this to heat your home or business property.
Air source heat pumps are incredibly energy efficient and typically produce 3 – 4kW of heat energy for every 1kW of electricity used to power them, cutting energy consumption and significantly reducing your carbon footprint.
The advantages of an air source heat pump
- Cut your carbon emissions
- Make you eligible for government incentives
- Corporate Social Responsibility (If commercial)
- Heat your home and hot water effectively
Government incentives can help with the higher upfront costs that you get with a heat pump when compared to a boiler, check your eligibility with one of our team.
How much does an air source heat pump cost?
The price of an air source heat pump install can vary depending on each individual job, and the requirements that you’re looking for. As standard, every Hales and Coultas install will include:
- A tailored install to your specific measurements and heat requirement
- Up to 5 year parts warranty
- Help and advice on getting the maximum government grants available to you
- A full survey to integrate with current systems without disruption and upgrade where necessary
There are currently Government incentives that may be able to help you offset the cost of your air source heat pump system. Contact our team to find out how much you could be eligible for.
Unlike other heat pumps, air source heat pumps can be installed in a variety of properties. They are fitted to exterior walls or positioned on the ground.
Before the installation, Hales & Coultas will carry out a full internal and external survey of your property, measuring each room in order to work out the heat requirement and radiator sizes for each room.
Our professional team would then discuss the full range of options with you to ensure our design best meets your requirements.
Book a call with our heat pump experts
"*" indicates required fields